Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Education

Oh me oh my! 
New Edits are BELOW

First day of school at Aveda. I am beyond exciting, so excited I wish I didn't have to eat to have to face stomach rumbling, pray I don't get an upset stomach.



Just a basic scrambled egg, turkey and cheese on a roll with a corn muffin to soothe my sweet tooth.



To be honest, I can't bounce into 100% health nut girl within night. I love food too much to drop it all and change it for better choices. I mean at least it's not 2 Sausage egg and cheese Mcgridles. 2 hashbrowns, 1 medium caramel frappe from McDonalds. I think that's a difference. Not only was it a better choice, my breakfast only cost me 3.50. Drink from home, ice pomegranate tea, water, or peppermint tea (my preferences of course.), instead of buying beverages at the deli. I fought my urge to not grab a bag of chips.


Somehow being in the deli makes it seem ok to eat junk for breakfast.

I need to buy some fruits to take to school. Maybe buy myself a cute lunchbag to carry em around.




I will post some more later on today after school to share the deets!
Ok, literally, i had the shittiest morning.
1- no water at all...couldn't even brush my teeth after breakfast. 

2- so calling the super, he answered and was pretending to be someone else, saying wrong number. douchebag

3- 15 minutes  later he came to fix the problem. 

 Then i go downstairs to select my outfit for school since uniform is not required.
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, we still have some numbers left.

4- I heard a trickling sound....holy shit water dripping from the bathroom to the bedroom.

5- Had to run upstairs to see the dirty water from plumbing over flowing from the toilet flooded the bathroom.  FUCK.

6- My awesome high school STILL haven't called me to tell me my transcript is ready. (if i don't have it by Nov 9th, i can't start class. 

7- had to wait for the water clear up to then shower. making me 45 minutes behind on schedule. 

I'm shocked I didn't buy a beer before orientation...well that would be irresponsible.
My lovely twin (bf) has made me dinner.


Stay sweet,

Jonivette

No comments:

Post a Comment