Monday, November 1, 2010

The Movement

Why did i decide to start a blog? 
Who knows, doing videos suck since I'm totally camera shy and constantly stutter. (plus i tend to speak gibberish)
Kudos to the folks that have made the weight loss videos on youtube, i tried and failed. 
I think my writing is a bit more amusing to read so please do share your thoughts.

I'm a 21 year young jaded New Yorker who's been trying to lose weight ever since ever. 
Trying horrible diets and even starving myself to end up shoving the lbs back on in minutes.
I've always been a chubby kid and i've just gotten bigger and bigger. Especially in middle school when my C cup breasts popped in the picture, thought the weight gain would hide it, but nope it enhanced it.

I am 5'1 ish to 5'2...hmm not sure
and weigh about 235lbs, i will update you once i officially wiegh myself.

But let me be honest, I don't want to be all about losing numbers, it's just changing my habits, my lifestyle...
improving me, there's nothing wrong with me, i just want to perfect myself (positive thinking, no?)

Let's talk food, love, life, struggles, emotions, body image and food (yup it controls most of my life, gotta say it twice.)



Stay Sweet,
Jonivette

8 comments:

  1. Congrads babygirl!I applaud you so much for publicly doing this sweety. I admire you so much! You're so wonderful and although you might say you seek to perfect your image, I say you're just as beautiful as can be! But! As a fellow short big girl, I feel where you're comin from doll. Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much honey bun! i just want to make myself feel good. i know we are the cute short big girls, but i feel if i do slight changes, i will be able to do so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have kind of inspired me to join you. I want to try to drop the weight, my weight has always teetered. Plus, I am finding that I can't keep up with my very active 5 year old. You're brave for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i believe you should do this hon, it's hard doing it when there's no one going through the same thing. do this, i will always give you advice and support hon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your style of writting, keeps my interest so congrats and i hope you keep posting, be consistant and you'll be able to change those things you wanted to change :) miss you<333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo, you're beautiful and amazing and I understand where you are coming from. I'm sorry I am just getting around to reading your blog but I can already feel I wo't soon be missing anymore. I too struggle with weight and am now in the process of looking into Weight loss surgery. No, it's definilty not the easy way out as I'm learning that you can even fail that. Let's change our habits together so we can be successful and live rich full lives. ILY <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your post ..you speak from the heart not just from you mind.Keep doing what you heart tell you and you will be amazed where you end up.beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this..keep the blogs coming congrats!

    ReplyDelete